Find school forms, policies, and information.
- 2021-23 Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Assessment Information
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find
- Code of Conduct-Suspension Policy
- College Credit Plus with Columbus State
- Emergency Response Plan Parent Notification Letter
- ESSA Assessments Title One
- FERPA Notification Letter
- Internet Safety Tips & Resources
- K-12 Title IX Training Materials
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
- Medication Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Parent Information Letter
- Positive Behavioral Interventations and Support
- Text Message Policy
- Tutoring Policy
- Wellness Policy
Power School Access
You can access the Columbus Arts and Technology Academy Student Information System (SIS) PowerSchool reporting feature here. This allows you to look at student grades, attendance, and more.
To create an account, please contact the office for your child’s access code, or look in your child’s most recent grade card envelope.
Title IX Coordinator
CATA does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its education program or activities, and is required by Title IX and its regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. Our Title IX Coordinator is responsible for investigating any complaint alleging noncompliance with Title IX.
- 2255 Kimberly Pkwy E, Columbus, OH 43232
- (614) 577-0900