All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
Our school is accredited by Cognia™ for meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing, third-party review.
You are beautiful human beings and we are all the better that you came our CATA way!
Dear Parents & Guardians,
We want to acknowledge that CATA has been in the local news over the past several hours, and to assure you that the safety and security of our students and school campus remain our top priority.
Further to our letter home to you earlier this week, we want to confirm that a high school teacher was arrested in the CATA parking lot on Monday. In accordance with the law, we took immediate action to suspend his employment as soon as the authorities made us aware of the charges. Law enforcement has indicated that the charges were related to activity outside of the school and do not involve CATA students/stakeholders. We are still awaiting further information from law enforcement and will continue to act in accordance with the law.
Today is our last school day for high school students, and Wednesday will be our last school day for the rest of our students, as previously scheduled. As we end the year, it is our wish that the recent news will not overshadow the tremendous accomplishments of this school year. We feel particularly proud of the strong academic accomplishments achieved by our students, teachers and staff:
- 100% of our senior students have been accepted to 4-year universities
- 100% of our senior students are graduating high school
- Students are graduating with college credits/transcripts in addition to high school credits
- Personal and academic growth across all grade levels as evidenced by the confidence we saw in yesterday’s talent show and throughout our various end-of-year projects and events
We look forward to reconvening for the 2019-2020 school year in August, and we wish every family a wonderful summer break! We welcome you to be in touch during the summer if you have any questions or concerns. You may stop by or call us at the office: (614) 577-0900.
In Your Service,
CATA School Administration
- Kindergarten Registration Now Open for Fall 2021!
- AMP Helpful Resources
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Early Kindergarten Program
- Free School Meals
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd
- Congratulations Class of 2020!
- All Teachers Properly Certified & Licensed