DRAMA NEWS & REMINDERS
Final Activity worksheet Please finish this and study for the test you should have this in your notes
1. Actor ______ a. An expressive movement of the body or limbs
2. Character _____ b. A personality or role an actor/actress recreates.
3. Characterization _____ c. A male or female person who performs a role in
A play, work of theater, or movie.
4. Dialogue _____ d. Two or more people working together in a joint
5. Ensemble _____ e. The development and portrayal of a personality
through action, dialogue, costuming and makeup.
6. Concentration _____ f. A group of theatrical artist working together to
create a production.
7. Collaboration ______ g. The conversation between actors on stage.
8. Cue _____ h. A spontaneous style of theater through which
scenes are created without advance rehearsal or
9. Gesture _____ i. A signal either verbal or physical that indicates
something else, such as a line, or an entrance or
10. Improvisation _____ j. The ability of the actor/ actress to be “In
k. The act of doing something.